The MLS Laser is specialized laser device that is used to treat pain, inflammation, edema, and other conditions. We have found it to be very effective in relieving pain in our patients and can be used for conditions like heel pain, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles problems.
What Is MLS Laser Therapy?
- The MLS Laser is a patented dual-wavelength laser that incorporates complex, proprietary algorithms that control how the device delivers pulses of laser energy.
- The pulses of laser energy are applied to affected areas and help to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes by reducing pain and inflammation.
- The MLS Laser is considered a ‘cold laser’ – meaning it typically does not generate a lot of heat while you are being treated.
It is widely used and very safe. It is cleared by the FDA.
Is the MLS Laser Effective?
- The MLS Laser has been proven effective through rigorous clinical trials conducted by leading institutions such as Harvard University. The device has been approved by the FDA.
- Many doctors report success using MLS Laser in their practices and we certainly have had positive outcomes while treating our own patients here at Foxhall Podiatry.